Website Design and Marketing
services for machine shops
Are you looking to attract, engage with, and capture more prospective clients? Let us help us bulild your online social presense specifically built for your manufacturing company or machine shop.
THE IMPORTANCE OF MARKETING, WEBSITE DESIGN, AND SEO FOR MACHINE SHOPS:
- A high quality machine shop website design is key to gaining new leads because it helps demonstrate your credibility in the machining industry.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for machine shops help build your website’s ranking, creating the potential to drive more prospective clients.
- Gone are the days of pulling out the phone book. The days of online searches for business are here. When a client searches for a machine shop, you have a major advantage if you’re marketing is there
- CNC Machine Shops are seeing exponential growth every day through effective marketing strategies.
If you were a buyer currently looking around, and you stumbled across your machine shop website, would you be impressed with what you see? Many CNC Machine Shops have a machine shop website, but almost all fail to perform even the slightest. The majority of machine shop owners do not understand all the elements of an effective machine shop website. There is much more than just throwing together a static website, and letting it sit idle. One of the most common rebuttals I hear from a machine shop owner is: “Most of our business is from word of mouth, we don’t need a website”.
Word of mouth absolutely is fantastic, there is no denying that. However, if your goal is to grow, an effective machine shop website and marketing strategy is key. Through different phases, and an effective approach, we can begin to streamline potential leads for your CNC Machine Shop.
Let’s be honest, creating a pipeline through an online source is much easier than cold calling. If we’re pipelining a lead source via potential clients that are already warm, it takes the COLD aspect out of it. One thing we all understand in the CNC Machining industry is – time=money.
WHY CHOOSE MFG EMPIRE OVER ANOTHER WEBSITE DESIGNER?
This is a fairly asked question, and for good reason. It’s a very competitive industry, and you should really nail this down with confidence. A great web developer and marketer shouldn’t just be a one a done. This is a business commitment that should stick with you through all the growth.
At MFG Empire, WE ARE MANUFACTURING. This is the one and only industry we work with. Machine Shops, Welding and Fabrication Shops, Machine and Tool Sales—this is what we do. With decades of experience within this industry, we know all the ins and outs. Do not let your average web developer settle for mediocracy when it comes to your machine shop website.
HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES OF DIFFERENT MACHINE SHOP WEBSITES
A CNC Machining Website requires proper care during the entire cycle. To compete as a highly competitive CNC Machining business, this takes dedication and perseverance. Here are some of the basics to a cycle.
- 1. The foundation is the beginning phase to an effective machining website. During these stages, we’ll discuss and create the framework, layout, and different schematics that will ultimately allow everything to build off of. Once this process is complete, we’ll move onto the content.
- 2. The next phase is to really focus and prioritize on the content, which is really the nuts and bolts to the project. During these stages, we really emphasize the overall machining business image, explain the benefits, services, and much of what the machining business has to offer. SEO is critical here as search engines always crawl these pages.
- 3. Once the CNC Machining Website is complete, we go live. This is where many machine shops go wrong, and simply let the website go idle. One thing Google loves, is activity. A highly competitive business stays active. They show that ranking is important. They constantly evolve, just like the most competent innovators in the world! At MFG Empire, we offer a maintenance plan to monitor your website 24/7. This includes the security, content updates, plugin and extension updates, speed performance, etc.
WE ALWAYS STRIVE FOR A WEBSITE PERFORMANCE OF AN A
What Other Manufacturers and Machine Shops Say About MFG Empire
I would highly recommend Rodney for his insight in manufacturing and his ability to apply this to his design of websites. Rodney was a pleasure to work with and we look forward to working with His company in the future as our company grows and needs our website updated.
Frank O’Connor, Superior Metal Products Inc
Rodney @ MFG Empire did a fantastic job of reworking the Vertex website. Rodney understands manufacturing and puts that understanding into developing websites for manufacturing businesses. From project kickoff to finish, the interactions were professional, timely, and actually fun. The cost of the website and support is economical and very competitive. If you are in the manufacturing world and need a new website, I recommend giving Rodney @ MFG Empire a call. Thanks Rodney!
Jeff Trotta, Vertex Manufacturing Solutions
Rodney Hill of MFG Empire just finished a website for my company Hoover Precision Machining. He did a great job on it. I would recommend him to any shop needing a new web site or updating an old one. He will put your company in the very best light possible!
Mark Hoover, Hoover Precision Machining
Working with Rodney and MFG Empire was a great experience! He is definitely an expert in his field. Rodney took our ideas and ran with them, and I couldn’t be more happy with the outcome. I would definitely recommend MFG Empire to anyone I know. Awesome website, professional work, and a joy to work with. Thank you for everything Rodney!
Matt Brunner, Brunner Fabrcation LLC
SHOULD I CONSIDER SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING FOR MY MACHINE SHOP?
Social Media Marketing for a long time was touted as the future. That time has come fast. It’s here, and here to stay. An all-around effective marketing strategy includes marketing across the varying social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. Chances are, if you look at any reputable business, they have a well-rounded Social Media presence. When creating an effective marketing strategy for your CNC Machine Shop, this should be held to the same standards. With over half of the world’s population using social media, platforms like Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn are a natural place to reach new and highly targeted potential customers. Social media posts and ads are effective solutions to drive traffic to your website. Sharing creative content from your blog or website to your social channels is a great way to get readers as soon as you publish a new post. Social media offers an easy and effective way for potential customers to express interest in your CNC Machining business and your services. Lead generation is such an important benefit of social media for business that many social networks offer advertising formats specifically designed to collect leads. People expect their service providers to be active on social media and seek out their social accounts for customer service. It’s convenient, and let’s be honest, with the click of a few buttons, people now a days expect a highly competent CNC Machining business to meet their expecations.